Thursday, June 2, 2011

GodHates......Whoa! Wait just a minute!

Gay Pride Weekend. Gay Pride parade. Cage in the corner? WTF? Oh I see. It's not to keep them from us...it's to keep us from them. To protect them from us radicals. And just who is them? Them are the Christians. Now don't get me wrong. I love the Lord. God comes 1st. The Gayness comes 2nd. so I am not going to bash them in any sense of the word. I understand their hardfelt beliefs. But I just have a few questions. A few Questions that I'm sure will ruffle a few panties. Maybe snap a few jock straps.

I would like to start off by asking them where in the Bible does it say to pick whatever scripture you chose to accept and ignore the rest? What part of God do you accept and what part stays on a shelf? SNAPPP! Hear that? Jock straps are starting now. OK Ready? Here we go.

1. Exodus 21:7..I would like to sell my daughter into slavery. Whats a fair market value at todays prices?
2. Leviticus 15:19-24..I'm not allowed contact with a woman during her menstral uncleanliness. How do I tell? May I ask her? Will it risk me getting a slap in the face?
3. Exodus 35:2..My neighbor works on the Sabbath. How shall they be put to death? Am I oblgated to do it?
4. Leviticus 21:20..I can not approach the alter of God if I have a defect in my eye. Does my wearing glasses count? Will He know if I wear contacts? Maybe if I use the blue ones.
5. Leviticus 19:19..Do not wear garment of mixed cloth. WHAT? That screws me. I'm a child of the 70's. I have a closet full of polyester/cotton blends.
6. Leviticus 24:10-16..regarding the above, is it really that necessary to call the towns people together to stone me? It'll take some time. Long Beach is a big town.
7. Leviticus 11:6-8..Touching the skin of a dead pig makes me unclean. Oh boy. Does this mean I can't play football anymore. And those poor teams out of business. Wait! That's a good thing. Games are on Sunday.
8. Leviticus 19:7..What do all my male friends and I do now? todays hairstyles are short. We all have our hair trimmed around the temples.

One of my biggest issue with Fundamentalist Christians will always be in New Testament Scripture. Romans Chapter 13. In a nutshell...."Let everyone be subject to governing authorites: for there is no authority except what God has established. Rebelling against the authority is rebelling against God." How many of you drive the freeways and keep up with the traffic? Authority says NO! You are to do the posted speed limit. How many of you park close to the church and cut acrossed the street? Authority says NO! You are to walk to the nearest corner as to not jaywalk. How many of you have taken one extra straw at the counter when the sign says one per customer? Crossed on a flashing red hand? Crossed on a solid red hand when the light for cars was green? We can go on and on and on. If you can't follow the rules and laws of the authority you can see (MAN), how can He expect you to follow the rules and laws of one you can't see (GOD).
Jesus, in scripture, says that He has not come to change the law but to add to it. "Love one another as I have loved you."

And while we're on this subject.....Westboro Baptist Church.
One of the greatest violators of one of the harshest warnings Jesus the Christ ever preached.
With their signs of "God hates Fags." Jesus preached as recorded in Matthew 5:22...
"But I say to you, that whosoever is angry with his brother without cause shall be in danger of the judgment: and whosoever shall say to his brother raca, shall be in danger of the council."
Raca is only used here this one time. Never seen in scripture again. the Jewish people used it as a word of contempt. It's root meaning is "to spit". It means vain, empty, worthless.
For those of us who belive on the Lord Jesus the Christ...pray for Westboro Baptist that they soon come to the full understanding of the Bible.
And now?.....I do believe I hear the sound of people yelling all around the world as those jockstraps snap and those panties bunch.

Now unto Him who is able to keep you from falling and present you faultless before His kingdom with exceeding joy. To the only wise God our Savior be glory and majesty forever. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment