Wednesday, March 7, 2012

YES ITS BEEN A WHILE.

Sorry it's been so long. Lots to catch you all up on. First, me. I recently had heart surgery. 4 stents. Then the blood pressure wouldn't stabilize. YUCK! Then my computer had a heart attack. Had to go in for surgery. Then as I was under, my Mom died of a coronary. Think she knew? I do. Its ok though. She was in a home. Had stroke and alzhiemers. She's in a better place.  I am doing so much better myself. No need to fret over me.
Fret instead for the elections. This is becoming a freaking circus. I want to be there when the clown car shows up at the Republican convention and they all pour out. They can't blame the economy as it's getting WAY better. Thank you Mr. Obama. So they are now picking on Gays and Women.  If Mittins or Frothy Santorum ever do win the election....Canada looks really good. Little cold, but I'll get used to it.
Think that it will be a brokered convention? Then we may have another Bushie in the house. Or maybe Chris Christie. GOD FORBID! We are just going backwards to the 1950's.
I urge all of you to get out and vote this oming election. Or get out and get the vote out. We need to turn this house around and get the Democrats back.
But enough of this rant for now. I'll get back to regular blogging soon. I promise. Love to you all.
MUWAHHHHH!

No comments:

Post a Comment